CLIENT LOG IN
Musculoskeletal Disorders >
Health Promotion & Education >
Immunisations & Vaccinations >
Ill Health Retirement >EAP - Employee Assistance >Health Surveillance >Management Referrals >Service Management >Student Clearance >
Occupational Health Newsfeed
Key Health News for November 2016
Below are some of the stories you can find in our newsletter this month:
- Tuberculosis kills 3 people a minute
- Migraines could be caused by gut bacteria
- Immunotherapy drug a ‘gamechanger’ for head & neck cancer
- Most Countries get more calories from alcohol than soft drinks
- More than 2 sugary drinks a day greatly increases diabeties risk
- Women now drink as much alcohol as men.
- Risk of heart attack trippled by exercising while angry
If you’d like to read more about any of these stories please read our latest OH Newsletter CLICK HERE
Management system Update.
Click here for updates on our Online Management system
Fit for Work Service.
In 2015 the Government introduced an occupational health assessment service called “Fit for Work” with the aim of reducing the current levels of long term sickness absence within the UK workforce.
Click here for more information about how this service effects your organisation
Health Promotion Dates